Crime Scene Cleaning
The threats which can be present at trauma scene clean-ups are now recognised to be considerable, including Hepatitis B and other pathogens.
With the recent tightening of health and safety regulations, those overseeing specialist clean-ups have to take this threat to health into account and have a statutory duty to ensure the health and safety of those at the scene and any one who may be affected afterwards.
As a consequence there is a need for an increased level of professionalism of specialist cleaning services, with clients now recognising that in order to discharge their responsibilities properly, they should use cleaning operatives who have been properly trained on an accredited training scheme.
The National Academy of Crime Scene Cleaners was launched in 2009, to provide rigorous training which preserves the health and safety of cleaning operatives and crime scene cleaning operatives, while enabling the police and other bodies to be sure that they are meeting their statutory responsibilities for trauma scene cleaning.
Our services include:
- Clean crime scenes and trauma scene locations, including police cells and contaminated vehicles RTA and crime scene equipment.
- Remove contaminated flooring.
- Pest control.
- House clearances.
- Collection of hypodermic needles.
- Removing hazardous waste to meet specialist waste carriers regulations, including all blood borne pathogens.
- Sanitation services that include both minor and major out break control.
- Health and safety method statements and risk assessments.
- Dealing with the client or member of the public offering a compassionate service in their time of need.
- Renovation services.
- ATP monitoring and auditing.
We can offer daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or one off services, with an established work force who have worked within the industry for a number of years and have a proven track record demonstrating professional integrity.
Please use the form below to describe your project and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Alternatively call us on 0191 264 4023 to discuss your needs in person.